Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Rogers State University Online Financial Aid System.
PRIORITY DATES: To help us make your financial aid process as smooth as possible and to help ensure your financial aid package is complete by the start of classes, please provide all information and submit all required documents to our office by:
June 1st for students attending the fall and spring semesters.
November 1st for students attending only the spring semester.
April 15th for students attending the summer term. Watch for the summer online application to be available on the RSU website.
This Online Financial Aid System allows you to:
- View documents or information you have all ready provided to our office,
- View documents or information that you still need to provide to our office,
- View your financial aid awards,
- Accept, reduce or decline your individual awards,
- Check the status of your loans for the current year,
- Link to see your complete student loan history, including repayment information,
- Link to see your lifetime pell usage summary.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 343-7553.
To Log In to My Financial Aid
First Time Users: Select the "First Time User" link to create an account. You will then be asked to enter identifiable information. Be sure to use the proper format for your date of birth (01/01/1010). You will also be asked to select and answer security questions and create a password.
Once you have an account created, to access the online system enter your Student ID and the password you created.
REMINDER: You must have a financial aid record already established in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 003168, on your FAFSA and we will automatically receive a copy.